Learning Target– Identify main characters and conflicts in a short story.
Begin reading “The Most Dangerous Game”. Here is a link to the text of the story. And here is a link to the audio version.
- Do you agree with Whitney or Rainsford? Explain.
- Find 4 details that show the setting.
- What did Rainsford do that showed that he was smart?
- Write 2 questions that the reader has at this point. These questions build suspense.
- Note characteristics of Zaroff and Ivan.
- Add one more thing to Zaroff