Today is Giving Tuesday, a day for charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world to come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
Book group meeting #1-
Your books must be finished by December 23. Think of the 10% rule- Read 10% of your book each day. If that’s too much, you can even get this book read by doing 10% every other day.
1. Decide how you will get these books finished by this due date. Write it in your planner or on a bookmark.
2. Review what you’ve already read. Write down 3 things that have happened, 2 traits of the main character and 1 conflict.
Group- Answer these questions as a group. I need to see everyone’s handwriting!
1. Who is your favorite character so far? Why?
2. What is the setting (time, place, atmosphere) of the book so far?
3. What is the most important internal conflict so far?
1. What page will you be on for the next group meeting on Monday 8 December?
2. What question do you have about the book at this point?