New direction for this book…
Adding to our discussion days, I wanted to include everyone in the teaching/learning cycle for this book. Everyone needs to be contributing to the learning and this blog will be a way for us to share our knowledge. Here are the adjusted requirements:
1. Each individual is responsible for reading the chapters and completing the chapter questions and posting them to Classroom.
2. Each table group will write and post to this blog about their assigned chapter. Please include most of the topics that we have been discussing already.
3. In addition to the chapter questions and group blog post, each individual will be responsible for posting at least TWO comments or questions to the blog. These responses should be thoughtful and complete in content. When possible, provide page numbers when writing about the text.
4. It goes without saying that we all should be good citizens and use proper digital etiquette. As a practice activity, please complete the assignment below.
Digital Etiquette Assignment
1. Research to find out what this term means.
2. Define 4 rules of good digital etiquette.
3. Include the link where you found your information. Post your comments below.
By posting this information, you are telling everyone that you understand this concept.