Since we had technical difficulties in room 2-101, you will now attach your presentation to the assignment in Classroom. We are scrapping the live presentation portion. Whatever you want me to grade needs to be included in that assignment.
Today we continue working on the presentations. We will start presenting on TUESDAY instead of Monday, which will be your last day to get this pulled together.
You will need-
1. A properly formatted Works Cited turned in by one group member
2. A 10 minute presentation about how your sources connect to The Odyssey and the Hero’s Journey.
3. A paragraph about the presentation turned in via Classroom. Directions are there.
Don’t forget about Friday #22, which is also based on your choice book.
Today we are in the lab again. Your focus should be on the Hero’s Journey and how it relates to the sources you have already found. Add this information to your shared document.
1. Turn in any missing/revised work by tomorrow night.
2. Friday #21 is also due tomorrow.
3. Finish and turn in yesterday’s documentation activity.
4. (pds 1&4 only) Turn in your diction essay by Friday.
Today’s Dr.Seuss quote- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.”
With your team, create a Works Cited including the six items below. Then add ONE of your group member’s books for a total of seven entries. Turn in your group’s document when you are finished. Please include all group members’ names on the document.
Picture– It is not enough to cite Google image search. You need to follow it back to the source and cite that.
Pds 1&4–> Peer editing of the diction essay using the file in Classroom. You will need a partner for this. After you help each other with your essay, take time for revisions. If you finish, you need to use the rest of the time to either read or work on Friday #20. You should have your book finished by the first of March.
Pds 2&8–> First, spend a few minutes updating your blueprint. Then, spend 10 minutes finding another source or two. Finish the hour reading and/or getting a start on Friday #20.